June 20, 2017

Sporadic Travel Comic - Sthlm Edition Pt. 2

Last month I discovered that many restaurants in Stockholm ... don't take cash. (Which is the exact opposite of the Berlin dining experience).

***
Some news!

There is a new Electronic Beats comic up over yonder - on the topic of finding the perfect festival location in 2017!

I also moved my store to Tictail, where everything is currently 20% off for the rest of June! This includes zines (such as Master of Survival Vols. 1-3), but also original comic art AND A5 portrait commissions!
If you like my work but would like to support it via other means, I have a Patreon and have also now opened a Ko-Fi account!

Last but not least, I am teaching a comics workshop at Wedding's Jugendkunstschule from July 10 to July 14 - ages 13 and up! Signups close on June 26.


No comments:

Post a Comment